Call: 07751 666481
Email: [email protected]
The community centre needs the help and support of caring people. Please, if you are a 'people-person" (like us) your time matters. Do you have the what it takes to be part of a team that's people-led and driven? Our efforts, and those needs presented are not running in parallel.
We need you, because others need us.
- Would you like to learn to cook from scratch, or "something in particular"?
- Would you cook for others?
- Could you give occasional help in the community kitchen?
- Will you be an occasional greeter in the Welcome Room?
- Help with 'odd jobs' like painting/decorating / plastering etc?
- Help with furniture shifting (room set up) ?
- Help with table settings & serving refreshments ?
- Be on standby 'just in case'?
Christmas Day Lunch 2020
Would you like to hire the community kitchen to put on a Christmas Day meal at the Centre - please do contact us on 07751666481. *** One Chef has come forward - will you join her? ***
- Public liability insurance for the kitchen is essential. All training and support is on hand through the Centre. Food hygiene certificates (Level 2) will be necessary for one or more people, and food handling safety training will be given to people in charge. We are here to remove obstacles, rather than put them in your way so do, please, talk to us.