Call: 07751 666481
The community centre needs the help and support of caring people. Please, if you are a 'people-person" (like us) your time matters. Do you have the what it takes to be part of a team which is needs-led and response-driven? Our efforts, and those needs presented are not running in parallel.
We need you, because others need us.
- Do you want to learn to cook "something in particular"?
- Can you cook for others?
- Could you give occasional help to the community kitchen?
- Be an occasional greeter in the Welcome Room?
- Help with 'odd jobs' or painting/decorating / plastering etc?
- Help with furniture shifting (room set up) ?
- Help with table settings & serving refreshments ?
Christmas Day Lunch 2020
Would you like to hire the community kitchen to put on a Christmas Day meal at the Centre - please do contact us on 07751666481. *** One chef has come forward, will you join her? ***
- Public liability insurance for the kitchen is essential. All training and support is on hand through the Centre. Food hygiene certificates (Level 2) will be necessary for one or more people, and safe-food handling training will be given to those in charge. We are here to remove obstacles, rather than put them in your way. Please speak to us.